Challenges abound with regards to litigation, outsourcing and monetization; and are currently increasing on a national and international level. It is essential to understand these issues in order to have an upper-hand in overcoming these obstacles.
IP and patent professionals are planning to invest in several services and solutions, some of which include:
- Valuation Services
- Recruitment & Talent Management
- Patent Litigation
- Patent Drafting & Filing
IQPC surveyed a senior group of in-house IP and patent professionals to discover which services and solutions they plan to invest in over the next six to twenty-four months to help them build a cost effective, robust and future proofed IP and patent strategy.
To learn more about these issues, join IQPC at Global Patent Strategies Summit this March 11-13, 2015 in San Jose, CA.
IQPC’s Global Patent Strategies Summit will provide you with the opportunity to familiarize yourself with some of the most important issues at play in the industry today by participating in an interactive forum designed with engagement and open discussion in mind. Join us in order to:
- Improve your company’s proficiency with regards to efficient & effective patent portfolio management
- Collaborate with outside counsel in order to maximize results while minimizing costs
- Understand, and respond to, changes in the patent reform landscape and recent SCOTUS rulings
- Take a deep dive into the International space through sessions focused on the EU’s Universal Patent Court plan & an update on the Patent space in India/China
For more info on topics and sessions, download the agenda here.
To save an extra 20% off of standard pricing use the code: GPS_BARISTABLG