Patent Infringement Litigation Summit
The International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC) is holding a Patent Infringement Litigations Summit on developing strategically sound, cost-effective methods to manage increasing patent litigation.
Often, patent infringement litigation comes out of nowhere. It is unpredictable. Companies are constantly trying to figure out the best way to manage both the litigation itself and the corresponding costs. Recent developments in the area allow for some discussion of new ideas and strategies, but there remains ample room for additional reform.
IQPC’s Patent Infringement Litigation Summit will bring together in-house counsel from major companies, law firm attorneys and representatives from other vendors to facilitate strategy and information sharing among these key stakeholders. Go here to learn more about the speaking faculty.
As an attendee, you will spend two days engaged in quality, high-level conversation about the most pressing issues surrounding patent infringement litigation, including;
- Recent developments in patent infringement litigation
- Efficient, cost-effective litigation management
- Putting together a strong team to make sound, risk-conscious decisions at threshold moments
- Looking at proactive strategies for preventing unanticipated litigation
The event will feature IP counsel from Google, Microsoft, Intel, Hewlett-Packard, Kodak and more.
Readers of Patent Baristas receive a 10% discount on registration. For more information, please download the brochure here.
- Is the Tide of Willful Patent Infringement Litigation Receding?
- NPE Litigation: A Guide to Claims & Litigation Brought by Patent Trolls
- Frost Brown Todd Recognized for IP Litigation Excellence in 2011 BTI Litigation Outlook
- Cleveland Clinic 2007 Innovation Summit
- Advanced Summit on Medical Device Patents