American Conference Institute’s Advanced Summit on Global Patenting Strategy & Practice unites seasoned counsel with experience practicing in critical jurisdictions to share their wealth of knowledge and help you understand not only the mechanics of obtaining patents around the world, but also strategies for the most effective and efficient means of protecting IP in a global marketplace.
Monday, July 15 to Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at the Carlton Hotel, New York, NY
- How do you select the right local counsel depending on your needs?
- What jurisdictions provide effective patent protection for your products and which ones do not and what are
the specific costs involved?
- How to reconcile the issues that arise when coordinating with inventors in numerous countries simultaneously?
- What written description requirements meet the standards required by multiple jurisdictions including the EU
and Asian countries?
- When do outcomes from opposition proceedings in one jurisdiction impact the ability to protect a product in others?
- Can evidence obtained in one country be used in litigation for other countries?
And much more!
Enhance your conference experience by attending the post conference workshops:
- Mastering the Foreign Patent Law and Regulatory Requirements for Life Sciences Companies in a Global Context and the Post Conference Interactive Working Group Session
- Negotiating the Obstacles and Challenges Associated with Patenting a Product in Numerous Jurisdictions
Reserve your spot by calling 888-224-2480 or online here.
**Note: Readers of Patent Baristas get a $200 discount by entering the discount code “PB200″ during registration.