Practical Strategies, Tactics and Tips for the Optimization of IP Assets in a Dynamic Business Environment
International Performance Management Institute (IPMI) is holding the IP Law & Management Institute on November 3rd -5th, 2013 at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA.
Hailed as “One of the few programs geared to experienced in-house IP Counsel”, the Institute is a CLE-accredited program designed to provide time-starved Heads of IP with the opportunity to meet and network with their peers, learn from best practices and validate solutions and services.
- A Whole New World? In-House Counsel Perspectives on the America Invents Act and its Implications
- Proven Strategies for Resolving Patent Lawsuits Efficiently and Cost Effectively
- Ensuring Effective Alignment of Your Patent Strategy with Corporate Strategy
- Freedom to Operate: Strategic Considerations in a Post-AIA World
- Maneuvering in the Cloud: Containing E-Discovery Costs and Avoiding Sanctions in an Evolving Legal Framework
- Ensuring Freedom of Operation – Strategies for Avoiding Disruptive Assertions by Non Practicing Entities
- Crafting an Effective Patent Strategy that Optimally Aligns with Regulatory Laws and Provides the Best Market Protection for Medical Products
- Patent Litigation Forums – Strategies for Choosing Between District Court, International Trade Commission and/or Post-Grant Challenges in the USPTO
- Honing Your Transactional Acumen: Best Practices in Drafting and Negotiating a Myriad of Agreements
- A Complaint Shows Up – Voilà, You’re a Defendant. What Do You Do in the First 24 Hours?
- Best Practices for Time Sensitive M&A Patent Due Diligence and Analysis
- Patent Monetization Success: Working with NPEs to Drive Bottom-Line Results
- Managing Intellectual Property as a Business Strategy
- Navigating Patent Enforcement Systems and Winning Strategies in Cross-Border Patent Litigation: Spotlight on China, Asia Pacific and Emerging Patent Markets
- Staying Ahead of the Game – Managing CEO Expectations
- “We’ve Just Been Sued, What’s our Exposure?” Using the Litigation Damages Model to Assess Potential Exposure for Your CEO
- The Innovation Eco-System for Technology-Centric New Business Creation: From Assets to Exit
- Strategies to Mitigate Your Risk of Trade Secret Theft
Visit their website here for more information.
Notice: link_pages is deprecated since version 2.1! Use wp_link_pages() instead. in /hermes/bosnaweb01a/b2262/ipw.patentba/public_html/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3378