At American Conference Institute’s 17th Advanced Forum on Life Sciences Collaborative Agreements and Acquisitions, a seasoned faculty of business development, licensing, and alliance management executives from top life sciences companies like Pfizer, AstaZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Pasteur, Novartis, and Bayer will help you enable your company to advance its key growth strategies.
In just two days, these experienced professionals will share:
- In-depth analysis of recent trends in collaboration
- Valuable strategies for managing fruitful alliances
- Best practices for structuring deals to maximally benefit all parties
- Tips for working with academic institutions
- Methods for crafting effective termination provisions, and much more
You will also receive expert instruction on how to avoid antitrust problems directly from the Federal Trade Commission, mitigating the effects of patent reform on deal making, spreading and limiting risk, and exposing deal-killing IP problems before they wreak havoc.
In addition, exclusive post-conference workshops will cover:
- Strategies for executing due diligence procedures, like managing legal risks associated with collaborations, comparing differing metrics used in M&A deals, and crafting checklists to perform effectively IP diligence.
- The collaborative agreement review and strategy session where attendees can compare redacted collaboration contracts to develop best practices for drafting effective agreements.
Take this opportunity to get the most current and comprehensive information and advice regarding strategic partnering agreements in an environment that will provide valuable networking opportunities.
*Patent Baristas readers are entitled to a discount when referencing the code: PB 200