Whether you are on the branded or generic side, you cannot afford to miss this opportunity because you will:
- Hear directly from the FDA on how they will implement the abbreviated pathway
- Benchmark your strategy against market leaders such as Amgen, Dr. Reddy’s,
- Eli Lilly, Merck, Momenta, Pfizer, Sandoz and many more
- Gain priceless knowledge from the actual scientists, economists, in-house
- and outside counsel thought leaders blazing the FDA’s biosimilar pathway
- Network with peers facing the same regulatory, research and development cost, and patent management challenges in an true knowledge sharing environment
With an estimated $150 billion in potential biologics revenue at stake annually and a wave of patent expirations starting in 2014, there will be a hard-fought battle to protect and increase market share.
Tuesday, May 22 to Wednesday, May 23, 2012
New York Marriott
New York, NY
Register for ACI’s Biosimilars Conference by calling 888-224-2480, faxing your form to 877-927-1563, or registering online at www.AmericanConference.com/Biosimilars.
PatentBaristas.com is a Media Sponsor of this event. Readers of Patent Baristas are entitled to $200 off the current conference price tier. The discount code you will need for this is: PB 200.
Notice: link_pages is deprecated since version 2.1! Use wp_link_pages() instead. in /hermes/bosnaweb01a/b2262/ipw.patentba/public_html/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3378