- 2020 Visionaries: Ohio experts highlight opportunities and trends in their respective niches
- Keynote: BIO President & CEO Jim Greenwood discusses the future of biotech and the bioscience industry
- Workforce & Education: how industry can better utilize and customize community college programs for workforce, and how undergraduate and graduate programs can be more responsive to human resource needs in the biomedical industry.
- Starting Up: a comprehensive discussion of resources available to biomedical entrepreneurs and emerging companies; session also will include legal and liability/insurance advice
- Regulatory Forum: FDA staff and Industry representatives serve as panelists. Topics will include: considering 510(k)s through the quality system; utilizing ISO 13485 audits in lieu of FDA Inspections; preventive action through the entire quality system, and more.
Plus an Early Evening Reception and Silent Auction
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Embassy Suites Dublin, Dublin, Ohio, United States 43017
Frost Brown Todd LLC is a Sponsor of the Conference.