HCBC and BioStart are seeking early stage, technology focused entrepreneurs who are in need of assistance in building their business and their business plan. They are offering a 10-week program called Kauffman FastTrac® TechVenture™. This is the second offering of this program locally. They offered this program in the Fall of 2010, and successfully graduated 7 entrepreneurs who are in the process of starting or growing technology focused companies. Now, HCBC and BioStart are looking forward to getting the Spring 2011 session started.
Here are some basic details:
- Number of companies needed to start the program – 8
- Day of Time of Class – Wednesday from 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- Price Tag – $399 / person
- Discounts Available – the program costs $250 for any HCBC or BioStart Tenant
- Businesses coaches – BioStart’s Carol Frankenstein and HCBC’s Mary Myers and Patrick Longo
To learn more about the program, please visit their website at http://biostart.org/techventurecincy/index.html