Building a Robust, Secure Biological Patent to Ensure First Time Approval, Protect Product Revenue and Prevent Incoming Attack
The area of BioPatent Design is rapidly evolving, with new developments sparking the Gene debate, developments in Biosimilars, protection issues with regards to DNA sequencing patents, vaccines and stem cells as well as new guidelines issued from the EPO. This is a critical time to make the correct patent drafting decisions! Pharma IQ’s BioPatent Design offers you the perfect gathering to find your solutions.
Who will be speaking at BioPatent Design 2010?
- Andre Bourgouin, VP, Intellectual Property, Ipsen
- Rob Aerts, Principal Patent Attorney, Abbott Healthcare Products B.V.
- Ian Bryan, IP Counsel, GE Healthcare
- Vineet Kohli, Senior Patent Attorney, Merck
- John Beatty, Patent Procedures Management, European Patent Office
- Dr Roman Maksymiw, Head of Division, German Patent and Trademark Office, DPMA
- Lawrence Cullen, Deputy Director, IPO
- Dr Scott Alban, Head of IP, MedImmune
- Allen Norris, Vice President, Head Group IP, UCB Pharma SA
- Peter Thomsen, Manager Global IP Litigation and Global Policy, Novartis International AG
- Morten Rosted, Head of Department, DK Patents, Corporate Patents & Trademarks, H. Lundbeck A/S
- Tim Gaul, Associate General Counsel, Amgen
- David Kappos, Director, IP Group, USPTO
- Martin Sperrle, VP and CIPO, Cytos Biotechnology
- Frank Landolt, Intellectual Property and Legal Counsel, Albynx
When: 07 – 09 September, 2010