The Becoming a Radiologist Technician blog has listed its 50 Best Blogs for Biotech Students list to keep biotechnologists well-informed about changes in the field. The list includes many friends we follow closely and some new (to us) blogs worth checking out.
The list includes many favorites like these:
1. Biotech Blog by Yali Friedman.
2. The California Biotech Law Blog by Kristie Prinz.
7. I Am Biotech with Margarita Noriega.
16. Patently BIOtech with Margarita Noriega.
18. Patent Docs with Donald Zuhn and Kevin Noonan.
22. Patent Baristas by Stephen Albainy-Jenei.
23. Theresa’s Biotech/Biomedical Blog with Theresa Phillips.
30. Pharmalot by Ed Silverman.
32. The Cross-Border Biotech Blog by Jeremy Grushcow and Dani Peters.
34. Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Bioengineering and the Like with Srihari Yamanoor.
41. Holman’s Biotech IP Blog with law professor Chris Holman.
44. In the Pipeline with Derek Lowe.
45. Pharma Blog Review with Chris Truelove.
See the whole list of 50 here. If you have your own suggestions, let us know and we’ll add them on to our own list.